Thursday, September 1, 2011

MAC Creme Cup Lipstick Review!

MAC Creme Cup Lipstick

MAC Creme Cup Lipstick

MAC Creme Cup Lipstick ($15) is described on the MAC website as a light, blue pink. It's a Cremesheen formula, which is one of my favorite formulas despite the fact that the formula is very soft, and prone to melting in warm temperatures or slanting if too much pressure is applied during application.

Even though Creme Cup is blue-based, the blue undertones don't seem to be very strong. I find blue-based pinks incredibly difficult to wear on my skintone, but Creme Cup is my perfect, bubblegum pink. It's fairly similar to MAC Hue on my lips, but the color is a bit brighter and more opaque.

With one swipe, it provides a nice wash of light pink to the lips that isn't too pale, and with additional swipes, the color can be built to full coverage.

MAC Creme Cup Lipstick

MAC Creme Cup Lipstick Swatches
MAC Creme Cup on my lips



I highly recommend checking out Creme Cup the next time you're at MAC. It's definitely in my top 5 of favorite lipsticks, and it's a shade that I think is universally flattering!

2 comments: