Wednesday, August 11, 2010

George is on TV!

During our Vegas trip, George played in the World Series of Poker & made it to the featured table.. which typically has a few well known poker players and there is a live announcer specifically for the table and the cameras (ESPN) are rolling the whole time.

So, the WSOP 2010 is finally being aired.. and I'm going to my BFF's house to watch it!

This was me on the phone telling her to put her TV channel on ESPN and watch it till I get there to make sure I don't miss anything.. LOL

Luckily, I didn't miss anything...
I took a picture of the TV.. Me & my friends were SO excited to see him!! He's on the far left.

Update: I captured tons of screen shots.. here are a couple.

3 comments:

  1. really cute, and the whole photo-shoot is awesome! Great blog dear, congrats! Would you like to visit mine, and why not follow each-other? Let me know..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really Good Work Done By You...However, stopping by with great quality writing, it's hard to see any good blog today.
    Crcrack
    cracksoftwarefreedownload.com
    Anni Crack
    Adobe Illustrator CS6 Crack

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Caught George on TV last night, and what a show! From his engaging presence to the insightful discussions, it was truly a captivating experience. The way he effortlessly connects with the audience is commendable, making it an enjoyable watch. Can't wait for more episodes – George definitely knows how to keep viewers hooked!" Most students are drawn to these types of articles and information, but they are unable to prepare for their exams, If you have been struggling with your exams and want assistance, students can pay for ged without taking test and get higher grades on their examinations by providing them with the best available resources, including quality academic services.

    ReplyDelete