Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Swap Haul! MAC Lipsticks: Masque, Blankety, Colour Crafted.

I got these in the mail today! "Masque" is a LE shade. This one in particular is from the Alexander McQueen Collection. I'm not sure if it has been relaunched since then. It looks almost exactly like "Blankety" and similar to shades like "Faux" or "Honeylove". This isn't a very flattering shade on me unfortunately.. as well as Blankety since they're almost identical. Colour Crafted is a LE shade as well, and its a barbie pink. This is the only one I may wear out of these. I would have to mix it with something because its very intense.


They look so pretty in the tube, but they look very dull on me. And mauvey shades just don't flatter my skin tone.

13 comments:

  1. great lippie haul! all 3 shades are going to look fantastic on you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. blankey is one of my HG nude shades! you will love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE colourcrafted. especially more during spring and summer though. but yeah, you'll love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's too bad that the lippies didn't really work out for you! I guess you should swap your swap? LOL!

    Color Crafted is very pretty. I was surprised to see how pink the swatch is; it looks salmon-y to me in the tube!

    Great post!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Color crafter is GORGeous it's somthing that I would buy without hesitation !
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have Color Crated & it looks so "weird" on me. Idk if I really like it on me. I have noticed that if I put on a bit of lip erase then Color Crafted it turns out kinda ok.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really need to try this swap thing out!

    Anyways, I'm so sorry they didn't really work out for you, as Kate said, you could prolly swap again? Such a shame, they look so great swatched!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are pretty...Unfortunately Blankety never worked on me...So sad!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome Swap! :( So sad to hear they didn't work out for you. Maybe if you layer it with a more pigmented gloss, sometimes that works for me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't worry hon...Blankety was awful on me too! lol Oddly enough though it looks amazing on my friend who is NW15 Black hair and blue eyes..

    ReplyDelete