Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Stila Good to Glow - A Steal!! + Swatches!

Stila Good to Glow Illuminating Finishing Powder Set

Last week when I was waiting in checkout at Sephora, the $10 price tag on these baked powders caught my eye. I made the super quick decision in purchasing it. That's $5 each for a huge Stila baked powder. Pure Awesomeness. The lighter color (rose gold) is a shimmery light pink.. it reminds me of a MAC MSF. Perhaps Porcelain Pink? But prettier in my opinion. The darker color (bronze) is a beautiful red bronze. The pigmentation is wonderful, especially on bronze. You only need a little bit. I'm already thinking about buying backups.. but these things are SO big, I can't imagine using them up. Definitely recommend these!






Click here to view product info on Sephora.com
Click here to view all of Sephora's "Sweet Steals" under $10

I might just try to grab the NARS concealer duo if they have it at my Sephora :)

7 comments:

  1. I have the Rose one...its pretty.

    I could get the NARS concealer. Those were also for 10 bucks...Wish NARS come with some blushes for $10...LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I am so envious don't have this in my Sephora ! the color are fabulous I love face powder and highlighters! rose gold look so pretty and Bronze is totally somthing I would wear you are lucky =)

    love,
    Chloe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look really nice, I might have to pick those up! I have been looking for a good bronzer, my physicians formula bronzer isn't cutting it anymore! Thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I picked up the concealer Saturday! This $10 set looks awesome, I may go during lunch to pick it up! Great Post :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just had my boo pick these up for me!! their amazing! employees cant buy them so i had him pick them up for me! they are amazing on!!!! love love love

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have both of these and I love them so much!! What a steal and great pics! Thanks for the post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooooh I love the look of both of them!They could be used for so many different things. Thanks for the post! xxx

    ReplyDelete