Monday, April 27, 2015

Easing back into blogging

Hello everyone!

It has been a very long time since I've last updated my blog, and I wanted to give you all a small update of what's been going on with me, and let you know why I've been on a major hiatus. 

I started my blog back in 2009, and for a few years, I pretty much dedicated most of my time to my blog. Writing was something that has always interested me, and of course, beauty is another thing that I have always loved. But I guess with any passion that one has, there are times where you can feel a lack of motivation, or inspiration, or even interest in something after it has become so routine in your life. So basically, for a while I lost interest in the beauty world and became a little more focused on other things in my life. And truthfully, I barely wear makeup anymore since I work from home. 

George and me bought a house a little over a year ago, and I dedicated a spare bedroom to be my office, but now that a year has flown by, I still haven't bought a desk for what was suppose to be my blogging sanctuary. With my personality, I'm very easily distracted, and I've been so focused on getting my home together, that it has been hard for me to focus on anything else. I'm a perfectionist by nature, and when something isn't finished, it will drive me nuts until whatever it is, is completed to my satisfaction. At the same time, there have been a lot of other things going on with family and friends (exciting things), so there are sometimes weeks that go by where I don't even get a chance to get on the computer.  

I guess now that so much time has passed, I don't feel as productive anymore, and I simply miss putting my camera to use and writing. And of course, I miss connecting with all of you!
 
I've received a bunch of messages from some of you that have been asking where I've been and if everything is okay, and I'd like to thank you so much for your messages! Everything is great, and I miss being connected to all of you. Hopefully some of you still stuck around, and I can't wait to start blogging again. I'm totally out of the loop right now, as I haven't kept up with the latest in beauty, but I'm getting back into it, and I'm really excited! I have loads of photos from months ago of products I was planning on reviewing, so I'll probably start off with those. If there are any new, amazing products out that I have to try, please share in the comments section! Also, if you have any ideas for posts, I'd love to hear them. 

I was thinking about incorporating lifestyle posts as well, such as home decorating, cooking, etc. What do you think? 

Talk to you soon!!

Natty

27 comments:

  1. yay welcome back, i'm excited to see what kind of new content you will come up with (: x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, good to hear that you are gonna be blogging again!! OK with the lifestyle posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When u disconnected from us almost a year ago, that was the time when i came across ur blog and me was like eagerly waiting for ur blog posts,but there was lack of fresh posts because of the reason u mentioned above which was quite sometimes disappointing for me, 😆
    so i started reading ur previous posts amd i was so addicted that i have read all of ur blog posts so,many times, could u belive.
    and i,am so,happy that u are back into blogging and i agree with ur comment about urself that u are perfectionist by nature. 💗
    lots of love
    Faiza

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deat Natalie, i request u to never quit blogging b/c so many people out there like are addicted to u!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! So glad you're back. Look forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back! Looking forward to seeing more of your detailed posts, great style, and lovely face again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back!! You were the first beauty blog I really got into, and about once a month, I'd check your blog to see if you would eventually come back. So glad you did! I look forward to any kind of posts you make, beauty, lifestyle, or otherwise. =)

    Since you asked, though, maybe try picking up a shade of Too Faced's Melted Lipsticks? I've seen them everywhere, and I'd be interested to know what you thought of them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aah welcome back! Was eagerly waiting for your return.. Looking forward to seeing what you will post!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I must admit I would sometimes visit your blog now and then wondering if I had missed a post and if you were okay. Your blog was one of the first I ever got into and I definitely attribute it to starting my own. Glad to see you come back :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back, Natty! We've waited for this! I even started writing for some blogs, you can read my articles, e.g., here http://www.trustmypaper.com/blog/depression-research-paper. We all appreciate for your advices for girls, we love you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice information. Thanks for sharing this article. It helps me much :) Please keep sharing us the newest information :) I'm looking forward to seeing your new game :)
    agario
    pacman
    plants vs zombies
    solitaire
    happy wheels
    car games

    ReplyDelete
  12. Blogging is pretty successful today and I believe it is the best source of income for work at home moms.MacBook Pro 2016 iPhone 7 release date

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is one of the best article which i read. i want to know about iphone 7 release date and iphone 5SE release date

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome post,keep uploading more articles like this. Im glad I came here. Check out Samsung Galaxy S8

    ReplyDelete
  15. Superb post. Want to know about the new iPhone 8 then just click iPhone8

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for posting on facebook about free games of steam wallet.

    ReplyDelete
  17. iPhone 7 is going to come with a 4G Network Support and it also supports the network of 3G as well as 2G check here..
    iphone 7s price in usa

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good ,I should definitely pronounce, impressed with your website. I had no trouble navigating through all the tabs as well as related info ended up being truly simple to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it at all.new balance 574 hombre Reasonably unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or something, web site theme . a tones way for your customer to communicate. Excellent task.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout-out and say I genuinely enjoy reading your blog posts.

    ccleaner pro crack

    GoldWave Crack

    Your site is looking like so assume because its quality is outstanding.
    I got a site which is used for easy latest Hollywood movies in a little time.


    wonderfox hd video factory converter pro crack

    acronis disk director crack

    I love the idea of making an Ikea piece your own! I really like the desk with the gold trim; I would have never guessed it was paper.


    nitro pro crack

    VLC Media Player Crack

    Though it is a less common method of removing hair on the skin's surface, some consumers find it primarily useful for fine hair on legs.

    ReplyDelete