Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Sally Hansen All Fired Up Complete Salon Nail Polish.

Sally Hansen All Fired Up Complete Salon Nail Polish

I haven't posted any nail posts recently, mostly because the cold weather this past winter was super harsh on my nails. I have Nail Miracle (blogged about this a few months ago) to thank for my now long, healthy nails.

I like wearing neutral and dark nail colors all year round, but this Summer I've been loving the classic neon and bright pinks, coral, warm reds and orange.

Sally Hansen All Fired Up is a warm, summery red with a hint of orange. In some lighting, it reads a bit of a warm coral. It's a very classic color that you can't go too wrong with. I love the way it looks on my nails, especially when I have a little bit of a tan going on.

The Sally Hansen Complete Salon Nail Polishes have a thick, flat, stubby brush so you can coat more surface area in less strokes. I like the brush because I can paint my nails quicker with a larger brush. If you have very petite hands or very small nail beds, you might find it to be a little large.

The formula is fantastic and applies evenly and opaque. Two coats is perfect.

Paired with Orly Bonder Base Coat and Seche Vite Top Coat, my manicure lasted a full week with minor tip wear.

This is definitely a nail polish I'll be rocking all Summer long.

What's on your nails?

29 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous color! Looks great with your skin tone too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nails look so perfect! *swoon* I'm not sure this color would look good on my skin color, but you're definitely making me want to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi natty how can I tawk to u?

      Delete
    2. I am unable to find blue eye makeup

      Delete
  4. I love the Sally Hansen nail polish!! They hold up really week and don't chip like some of the others I have tried! I love the color you picked!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg this bright cherry red is super visually stimulating and fun! love the colour loads <3
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is beautiful and a great red for summer !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! Kinda like the color and I think it would suit on me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is THE perfect shade of red! Love it xx

    http://those-material-things.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your nails look fabulous! Currently I'm wearing Sally Hansen in Earl Grey

    ReplyDelete
  10. thats a gorgeous color!! I have not tried this line yet now I want to! xx. gigi. food and beauty blogger @ www.gigikkitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This color is def pretty on the right skin tone, and looks great on you Natalie. I tried it and it looked horrible, but to be honest I can't describe my skin tone too well, all I know is that I match perfectly with the new EL DW foundation in Tawny (def more yellow toned now that they've introduced more DW colors to the mix before that it used to be more pinky toned).

    But All Fired Up does dry down to a more red color than what you see in the bottle. I haven't found that perfect summer red for me just yet, but I'm still looking :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. sooo pretty this color! maybe you like to visit my blog too:) would be so nice:) LiVDE.Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous firey color! I love it! I'm wearing Revlon Colorstay Nail Varnish in Marmalade and I love it for the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow such a lovely nail polish! I'm not wearing a certain brand, mainly pastel colours at the moment - it isn't too sunny here yet, unfortunately. I love your blog too, I'm new here. Care to check out mine? http://pastelbows.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the color of the nailpolish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the color! I feel like it is one that would look great on every skin tone. I'll have to look at it and maybe try it out next time I am at the store :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your nails look amazing. I must look up this miracle product you speak of! And that color is really pretty. I haven't tried any of the colors in that range yet, but it's good to know it wears well!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wich camera do you use for you photos and eye makeup?

    ReplyDelete
  19. My friend actually told me about this, as she loved it so much. Sounds good from you’ve said too. Might actually have to go try it now. Thanks. Big fan of your blog too by the way. Love your photographs xxx
    http://heroineinheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  20. I will have to check this out. My nails chip so easily so I need strong polish.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this colour! I have three of this line, Hot Plum, Fuchsia Flash (my fav!) and Shocking Coral. They're so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for sharing this. I want to encourage that you continue your great job, have a nice weekend!think you’ve made some truly interesting points. I was always in search of such a useful information you have shared in this blog. This will help me in my working.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This post will help many people to understand the basics of beauty. You are my go to guy when it comes to beauty products marketing! http://khelomcx.com/free-trial-commodity-tips

    ReplyDelete