Friday, February 1, 2013

The Balm Cosmetics is on Hautelook!

The Balm Cosmetics on Hautelook 2/1-2/4

If you're a member of Hautelook, make sure to check out the Beauty section for a big selection of The Balm Cosmetics on sale now through Monday at 8AM Pacific. Many items are at least 50% off, so if you've had your eye on any products, now is a great time to buy!

I'll be picking up another one of my favorite highlighters - The Balm Mary Lou-Manizer, which is only $12, regularly $24. I'm also curious about The Balm's concealer and foundations. Anyone tried them?

If you're not familiar with Hautelook, it's a website with "flash sales". Each day at 8 AM Pacific, shop new sale events featuring brand names in women's and men's fashion and accessories, beauty, kids' apparel and toys, and home décor at up to 75% off. The good stuff sells out quickly, and items only stay in your cart for 15 minutes before they automatically get removed, where they will be available again for others to purchase. Membership is free. It's a highly addicting site!

Click here to shop Hautelook!

12 comments:

  1. Tried their concealer before, it's quite a thick one and the coverage is decent but I didn't find it very creamy and might get a bit cakey if you're not careful. Not sure about the foundation though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i tried the highlighter. i prefer either mac lustre drops or benefit watts up for my face. this might be good for shoulders in the summer but i'd probably want a bronzing effect also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of Balm cosmetics... is it any good?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've have the TM and foundation. The TM is fantastic and my favorite. Good coverage (for a TM), moisturizing, and there's a shitload in the tube - like 2.15 oz. The foundation is a thick, full-coverage cream foundation. I like it when I want full-coverage, but I do need to warm it up a little with my hairdryer so it blends better (it's a little stiff). I love theBalm, they make such good quality stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never tried this brand but I think I'm gonna give it a try !
    Nice post !
    http://christellegblog.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never heard of the brand or the flash sale site - interesting!

    Sheree
    thehartungs.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. trying not to buy makeup, but I'm tempted to give the lipsticks a go...and the matte eye shadow palette looks intriguing

    http://shortandsweetjoy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The timebalm concealer is ok...the packaging is kinda weird and the product can be hard to get out. I really like the timebalm face primer though! I've bought two off Hautelook.

    ReplyDelete
  9. the balm is definitely a must-try!! love it :)

    http://www.lepetitediaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the heads up! I've wanted to try The Balm forever, it's one of the few brands that I've never tried. I hear great things about it and I love their packaging, it's so cute!!

    xo, Sarah
    hustlababy09.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is my HG highlighter, I love it more than my NARS Albatross! Plus I recently did a review on it over at my blog... http://virose.net/sistaplease/2013/01/31/thebalm-mary-lou-manizer-highlighter-review-photos-and-swatches/

    www.virose.net/sistaplease

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Balm is probably my most favourite brand! For now anyway, but it HAS been a while. I haven't tried their foundation, but the concealer isn't too bad. If you like MAC Studio Finish concealer, you might just like The Balm Time Balm concealer. The Balm's eyeshadows are absolutely amazing though! And so are their blushers, highlighters, bronzers, and lipsticks. I just love them all. I love their packaging too, but some people have a love-hate relationship with it. I'm just into all the kitsch i guess.

    ReplyDelete