Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Late Night Purple FOTD!


Face:
Palladio Yellow Concealer
MAC Select Cover up NW25
MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC40
MAC Blot Powder Medium Dark (to set my foundation)
MAC Smooth Harmony Beauty Powder (as a bronzer all over)
MAC Dainty Mineralize Blush (on the apples of my cheeks)
Eyes:
NYX Jumbo Purple Eye Pencil (all over lid as a base)
MAC Parfait Amour e/s (all over lid)
MAC Deep Truth e/s (in crease)
MAC Typographic e/s (to darken the crease)
MAC Cornflower pigment e/s (blended into the edges of parfait amour)
MAC Crystal e/s (as a highlight on top and bottom)
MAC Young Punk Mineralize eyeshadow (applied wet as a liner on lid and on bottom lashline)
Stila Topaz Eye Kohl (on waterline)
Ardell False Lashes #106
Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara

Brows:
MAC Espresso e/s

Lips:
MAC Stripdown Lip Liner
Hard Candy "Fire Alarm" Lip Stick
NYX "Perfect" Mega Lip Gloss

21 comments:

  1. This is really flawless, even after 10 hr day your makeup doesn't look any where near cakey. I really love the look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. natty your so gorgeous!!! u rock purple eyeshadows like no ones business! lol Question: how do u keep ur lips smooth so the lipstick looks like it doesnt go between cracks and watnot (do u get what im talkin about LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair color is so pretty! And I love the lipstick/gloss combo... Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! As always! Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love you in purple/blue shadow :) Your foundation still looks perfect after 10 hours! I really want to pick up some pigment samples and cornflower is def on my list. What are some of your fave pigments MAC has to offer?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suuuper gorgeous like always! I love that scarf...you think...maybe..you can do some outfit posts??? please? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see only perfect skin! I wish my makeup would stay on this well after 10 hours. lol
    I'm loving they eye colours too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oohh I dont see any dryness! your skin looks reallly good! Yuu always have the perfect nude lip :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVELY!!! I love the colors and your skin looks flawless!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great look! love the lip color.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just absolutly love the look of your skin, so olive and glowy xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are simply stunning chica!!! I would have never thought that was after a 10 hour shift!!! Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this look and you are extremely pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorjus..i love that colour on u ;D

    ReplyDelete
  15. He I’m interested for page like yours.. a friend of mine promised that he will design it for me but I need web hosting he told me..I was searching for web hosting on internet and I found www.elcoplanet.com as with best comments for their service.. I also found they offer cheapest prices for web hosting …But I can see they are selling reseller alpha reseller master reseller web hsotign and I don’t know what to chose.. Does any of you have ever heard about www.elcoplanet.com or maybe use their web hosting service ? Thanks

    ReplyDelete