Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Haul: Forever 21 & My Sexy New Shoes!


Alexander Wang "Alexis"

I picked up these booties from Forever 21 for $34.80 last night. They are the exact dupe of Alexander Wang's "Alexis" boots. When I saw them, I told my friend I was with.. I HAVE TO HAVE THESE!! And she just couldn't stop laughing because she thought they were ridiculous.. but I knew I could rock them!! I'm really happy I did decide to buy them. They're really comfortable too! I looked on the forever21 website, and it looks like they sold out of them.

 


Here's mine..
I can't wait to wear them out! :)

NOW...

If I can only find a dupe for the YSL Cage Booties..


Gah!! I want them so bad!

Forever 21 had cute caged sandals on the website, I waited a few days and went online to purchase them and they were sold out! And I wasn't able to find them in store. SO SAD!! :(

These are the ones from forever 21.. different, but similar concept.

and I got some other stuff.. this purplish blue ruffle top from forever 21 for only $5! A navy hooded short sleeve sweater, and two other sweaters.. gray and navy (not pictured) that are short sleeved on clearance for $6 each, a green halter from Kohl's for $8 and some skinny jeans from Express.

AND, omg I loved this motorcycle faux leather jacket.. it was soo sexy! But, the faux material smelled like FISH. Do you know what eyelash adhesive smells like? Smelled identical to that. I was so sad. I've had a faux handbag that smelled like that too and the smell didn't go away so I knew I couldn't get the jacket :( What a bummer!


You can see this jacket here

11 comments:

  1. lucky omg i wanted those shoes soo bad i need to fly to your city and get me some
    ive been to 4 forever 21 now :( how sad huh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really hot...not feeling the YSL's but love the dupes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your new booties!! and the motorcycle jacket! i thought about buying it when i saw it in store but didnt try it on grr. BTW, i believe they have the YSL heel dupe at aldo/bakers, i remember seeing them there. Keep on rocking natty! <3 you girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love those shoes they are super sexy! Great buy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG babe those r so effin hot!! They look amazing on u, and i love ur polish!!! Ur gonna get some looks in them very hot!!

    http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The shoes are fab. I like the caged ones too. I wish we had a Forever21! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your style and what you bring to fashion blogging...dig the shoes


    FASHIONJINX.BLOGSPOT.COM
    MADAMESTILETTO.BLOGSPOT.COM
    MEDUSASCLOSET.BLOGSPOT.COM
    FASHIONJINX.BLOGSPOT.COM
    MADAMESTILETTO.BLOGSPOT.COM
    MEDUSASCLOSET.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christina - I went to 2 forever 21's previous and didn't see them, until I went to one like an hour away. They had tons of shoes.. I was shocked. They're usually picked over at the one by me.

    Aleksis - Yeah, the ysl ones, the thing I don't like about them the more I look at them is that I think they go too high up the ankle/calf. I don't know, I want any type of caged booties. lol

    C. - Thank you C! I always love your feeback! I just looked at the Aldo website, and whoaaaa... they have a lot of cute shoes. I quickly exited or else I might go broke. hahaha

    All the rest, thank you so much!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, what I would do for those caged booties! I love the Alexander Wang's, too! Oh, and thanks for the compliment on specktra!

    www.amrogers78.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete